This morning 224,000 people in Ireland woke up knowing impaired vision would be part of their journey today.
Fighting Blindness is here to provide hope & support for anyone affected by sight loss or blindness. With your help we will be able to reach many more.
As a friend of Fighting Blindness, whether you’d like to collaborate on a single fundraising event or partner longer term, we can help you:
- Achieve your business & CSR objectives.
- Encourage staff engagement & boost team morale.
- Increase brand awareness and reputation by aligning with the mission and brand of Fighting Blindness
- Potentially increase sales through Cause Related Marketing.
- Generate PR coverage
- Make a difference in the lives of the thousands of people across Ireland affected by blindness and visual impairment.
You will be supported every step of the way by a dedicated team member, to ensure our partnership meets your objectives. The money your company raises or donates could be invested in world class medical research paving the way for a brighter future we all can see.
The medicine of tomorrow depends on the research of today.
Ways You Can Partner with Fighting Blindness:
- Team Work – Recruit your corporate team to enter an upcoming challenge – the Glendalough Trail Run, Hell & Back, the Mini Marathon, Paris2Nice Cycle – so many options!
- Charity of the Year – choose Fighting Blindness as your Charity of the Year and we can work together through an ongoing partnership, including fundraising, volunteering etc.
- Employee Engagement – Promote a team spirit by holding a fundraising event at work with your colleagues. Holding a Jeans for Genes Day, Coffee Morning or Cake Sale. Or why not consider celebrating with diversity and organise a unique Blindfold Challenge or Dine in the Dark event.
- Sponsorship – Consider sponsoring a flagship Fighting Blindness event. By pledging support of the Glendalough Trail, Sporting Gala, etc. we can offer you a number of great sponsorship benefits including brand activation and PR opportunities.
- Practical Support – Donating your products, office space, or your employees’ time and expertise is extremely valuable to us and another great way to support the work of Fighting Blindness.
Give Amanda or Emma a call today on 01 6789004, we’d welcome the chance to sit down with you and discuss your CSR goals and potential partnership with Fighting Blindness.