1. Provide a range of options to clients, depending on individual needs including short-term crisis counselling and long-term individual psychotherapy.
2. Provide couple and family support
3. Offer group therapy and support group meetings.
4. Give information about your condition, where possible.
5. Provide a telephone support service to those unable to travel or those seeking a more immediate response.
6. Put you in touch with other helpful services.
7. Provide support services at the Research Department, Royal Victoria Eye and Ear Hospital, Dublin, each Wednesday morning, and at the Mater Hospital Eye Clinic, Dublin, each Thursday morning.